Sunday, May 1, 2011

TUA??OH NOOOOO!!!

today was my bezday!!feeling??hurm~~not so excited coz it's exam week..so i'm juz celebrate my bezdat with differential equation book..DE!!lets spend time 2gether!!btw i'm 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is a special thx to my beloved person
ibu,
thx 4 your sacrificed 4 giving birth of me i know its really hard.
ayah,
thx 4 your hardworking 2 raise me up 4 this 20 years.
abg,
thx 4 always come here when i really need something even kne ulang alik dri damansara
adk eyul,
thx 4 always be my driver and my shopping partner
pazik,
thx 4 become my sweetheart and let me hug and kiss u..
kwan2,
thx 4 always being at my side..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone!!!
thx becoz came 2 my life and make my life more colourful and not plain at all..lurve you all sgt2..

p/s..bezday~bezday gak..exm still jln..aishhh

my lovely family

my sweet frenz
i'm 20 right now..muahahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment